Friday, May 29, 2009

Update

It's been awhile since I posted. Well, last week on the 19th Briceton turned 1! A few days after his birthday we went to an appointment and he is now weighing in at 26 lbs 1 oz. Yes, I said 26 lbs! He is HUGE!
To celebrate his birthday we had a Superman party for him. We had so much fun. He loved all his presents and especially his cake. He dug right it and ate almost half! For the week my sister Kylee and Briceton's cousin Luke came up to visit, we had so much fun. Then the day of his party my brother Tyler, Briceton's cousin Jonah and my brother's girlfriend Nikki came up. I was so nice of them to make the drive to celebrate with us. Thank you all for coming we love and miss you guys!

1 comment:

Kylee said...

Hey...how about an update.. it is now AUGUST and we know Briceton has learned so much since May. update please!! haha